Current Vacancies - Technical Programme Lead
We are always looking to grow our team with like-minded people are who are driven, passionate about data and looking for a unique place to further their career.
Technical Programme Lead
We are looking for an experienced and driven Technical Programme Lead to join our growing consultancy, to help support our Senior Leadership Team in spearheading project engagements whilst driving high client satisfaction.
You will come equipped with a strong technical background (preferably hands-on) together with a track record of leading project teams through highly complex and challenging deliveries. Previous roles will have incorporated responsibilities such as Product Owner, Scrum Master, Business Analyst and / or Solution Design lead. You will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment and be comfortable working across multiple projects.
You will be expected to strive for deep understanding of the subject matter in order to represent issues and opportunities to clients with authority, whilst steering the focus of the team on the most impactful activities.
Key to this role will be the ability to channel the expertise of those around you, providing the right balance of motivation, clarity and driving standards.
- Project governance strategy and design with clear focus on efficiency, sensitive to various potentially challenging situations
- Highly engaged, empowered teams pulling in the same direction with clarity and focus
- Strong relationships across both lower-level subject matter experts and very senior client stakeholders
- Scope definition & management at various points in the project, protecting internal resource and commercial interests whilst ensuring high-quality outputs can be achieved and maintained
- Proactive facilitation of a variety of formal and informal meetings, driving the agenda, and ensuring follow-up actions are understood and executed with tenacity and enthusiasm
- Project progress documentation targeted at various levels of stakeholder, including risks, dependencies, opportunities, and achievements
- Product champion, able to convey the value of delivered assets to drive business engagement
- Clear and consistent representation of the Intuita brand values throughout project deliveries, both to internal colleagues and client side
Skills and experience required to fulfil the role
- Experience leading significant data and BI change programmes, preferably within the telecommunications, financial services, or retail industries
- Experience as a SCRUM Master, with strong understanding of the Agile principles and relevant tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Working knowledge / understanding of data architecture and data modelling principles, including cloud and on-prem ecosystems and technologies (e.g. Teradata, Netezza, Google Cloud and / or AWS)
- Knowledge of BI toolsets, pricing models and usability / suitability (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
- Experience gathering requirements, working with the project team to refine, push back, and shape into a concise delivery plan and / or backlog in the best interests of the Client
- Comfortable representing and presenting project progress to very senior stakeholders, pushing back where required and offering sound alternative solution options in pressurised situations
- Able to see the bigger picture, to spot opportunities for enhancing project direction and / or advising the client outside of immediate project delivery
- Possesses a holistic view to ensure BI / data solutions do not become silos, communicates well with other workstreams to provide alignment and foresight
- Natural relationship builder, able inspire confidence and / or challenge stakeholders outside of project meetings, facilitated through informal / off-line conversations
- Very strong people skills in order to create a positive and collaborative working environment built on trust, humility, understanding and a drive for excellence
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, potentially across different industries
- Proactive, dynamic, and driven by delivering quality work, with a great eye for detail
- Takes accountability and ownership of tasks, and finds the best way to solve problems
- An excellent communicator who can make sense of and communicate complex ideas
- Ability to quickly understand client context and demonstrate expertise in their business
- A relationship builder, with the ability to motivate and engage effectively to build trust with clients and colleagues
- An interest in industry trends, emerging technologies, and client’s businesses
- Generous company and personal performance-linked bonus scheme
- Flexible hours and remote working
- A company culture that promotes work life balance
- Access to mental health support
- BUPA Health Insurance
- Commitment from us to continued learning and development- training courses/conferences supported
We are an ambitious, independent, and dynamic business that has an excellent track record developing talented individuals professionally and personally through mentorship, client-side experience, and industry exposure.
Culture is a very important part of life here at Intuita, and something we are consistently looking to grow and improve. It is expected that the successful candidate will play an important role in helping to define and evolve this, bringing fresh perspectives to help ensure Intuita continues to be a fantastic place to work for all its staff.
We are a diverse and inclusive, close-knit team where everybody has a voice. There are always opportunities to get involved, learn new skills, apply new technologies and gain new perspectives.
Employee wellbeing is important to us; therefore, we offer an environment that supports individuals including flexible working, mental health first aiders and readily available support through an external mental wellbeing provider.
Once you have submitted your application we will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.
If you require any support with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org