Current Vacancies - Senior Data Analyst
We are always looking to grow our team with like-minded people are who are driven, passionate about data and looking for a unique place to further their career.
Senior Data Analyst
You will bring comprehensive experience of various analytical techniques in a real-world environment. You will have strong client relationship skills, together with the ability to take ownership of analytical problems, challenge thinking and work both independently and collaboratively to provide high-quality solutions.
As a key player within an already experienced and talented analytics team, you are expected to provide clarity of thinking, analytical excellence, and exceptional quality to multiple deliveries.
This role provides an exciting development path with exposure to all levels of our organisation and opportunities to experience all elements of the project lifecycle, from inception through to delivery.
- Developing Approach and Plans: Detailed, thought-through analytical approaches to solving business problems and creating business opportunities.
- Detailed Analytical Outputs: Fit for purpose solutions to business problems such as models, logic, or datasets that can be easily translated into actionable insights
- Creating Analytics Presentations: High-quality presentations with a detailed and succinct demonstration of analytical findings to senior-level client stakeholders.
- Building Business Context: Drawing contextual conclusions and actions from analytics that are highly relevant and valuable to the end-client.
Skills and experience required to fulfil the role
- In-depth experience working with commercial and marketing data and building analytical solutions like customer lifetime value or scenario testing frameworks measuring impact assessment
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality analytics in a hands-on capacity
- Experienced in a wide range of analytics tool and techniques
- Experience working with a wide range of business stakeholders across different departments
- Presentation of complex information to stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of data protection and GDPR
- Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent)
- Client-side experience is advantageous
- Agency-side experience or agency working model experience is advantageous
- Multi-industry expertise is advantageous
- SQL (critical)
- Excel (critical)
- Python and R (highly desirable)
- Other analytical tools, Spark or similar (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of data warehousing, databases, and optimisation tools (critical)
- Experience with other programming languages and technologies is advantageous
- Proactive, dynamic, and driven by delivering quality work, with a great eye for detail
- Takes accountability and ownership of tasks, and finds the best way to solve problems
- An excellent communicator who can make sense of and communicate complex ideas
- Ability to quickly understand client context and demonstrate expertise in their business
- A relationship builder, with the ability to motivate and engage effectively to build trust with clients and colleagues
- An interest in industry trends, emerging technologies, and client’s businesses